- You have been forcibly hit by another vehicle and hurt due to the other driver’s fault.
- Your car is damaged, you need transportation.
- You are hurt and need medical care.
- You may have to miss work and lose income.
The type of full monetary recovery that we seek for our automobile accident clients can include:
- Medical expenses: past, present and future.
- Loss of earnings: past present and future.
- Emotional distress: past, present and future.
- Pain and suffering: past, present and future.
- Property damage, and loss of use of your vehicle.
Also, punitive damages, meant to punish the party at fault, may be sought, depending on the circumstances.
If you are married, your spouse may have a claim for loss of consortium, that is, loss of your love, companionship, comfort, care, assistance, protection, affection, society, moral support and sexual relations (or the ability to have children).
When we take a case, we take it to win.
Very often there is insurance covering negligence and it has been said that without an attorney fighting for you insurance companies will do their best to take advantage of you or your loved one. They may try to fight over whose fault the incident is, say your medical bills are outrageous and not recoverable, deny loss of earnings and try not to give money for pain and suffering and diminishment of your life style. Let’s face it, the insurance companies are not in the business of giving away money. They have trained claims adjusters and attorneys trying to pay nothing, or as little as possible.
Let us help.
A skilled and experienced attorney with a proven track record of success is what you need, and what you need now. You need a law firm that has handled numerous cases and won, including by jury trial.
You pay no legal fees unless you get a monetary recovery.
We are respected by judges, attorneys and insurance companies.
Put us in your corner. Let us show you what we can do for you. Let us speak for you. We want you to feel comfortable and confident with your decision.
We invite your call for a free and friendly consultation.