Are you a victim of intentional misrepresentation to your great monetary detriment? Are you a victim of fraud?
If so, you may have a legal case against the person or company that defrauded you.
The California Jury Instruction, CACI 1900, requires the following elements be proven for a successful claim of Intentional Misrepresentation:
- That the wrongdoer represented to you that an important fact was true;
- That the wrongdoer’s representation was false;
- That the wrongdoer knew that the representation was false when they made it, or that they made the representation recklessly and without regard for its truth;
- That the wrongdoer intended that you rely on the representation;
- That you reasonably relied on the wrongdoer’s representation;
- That you were harmed;
- That reliance on the wrongdoers representation was a substantial factor in causing the harm.
If these elements are met you may be entitled to monetary damages, and depending on the facts, significant monetary damages, and potentially both past and future monetary damages.
When we take a case, we take it to win.
A skilled and experienced attorney with a proven track record of success is what you need, and what you need now. You need a law firm that has handled and won, including by trial, wrongful death cases.
You pay us no legal fees unless you get a monetary recovery.
We are respected by judges, attorneys and insurance companies.
Put us in your corner. Let us show you what we can do for you. Let us speak for you. We want you to feel comfortable and confident with your decision.
We invite your call for a free and friendly consultation.